Graco’s Line of Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps: No Limits, No Equals, No Problems!
At Graco, there are no limits when it comes to designing pumps that exceed your expectations. Just a couple of the pumps features are:
- Modular Air Valve provides stall free, low pulsation operation for a smooth and rapid changeover.
- Longer Diaphragm Life for less maintenance and downtime.
- Multiple Ports for installation flexibility.
- The Graco line of pumps come in the following sizes: ¼”, 3/8” ½”, ¾” 1”, 1-1/2”, 2” and 3”
- Materials of Construction: Aluminum, Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Kynar (PVDF), Hastelloy and Ductile Iron.
- Flow Rate Range: 0-275 gallons per minute.
- Discharge Pressures up to 120 psi.
- Graco CycleFlo and CycleFlo II Solenoid Pump Controllers: These controllers are a compliment to the Graco line of air operated diaphragm pumps. They are designed to allow various materials to be batched and dosed simultaneously. The microprocessor controller can also run at high fluid pressures, low flow rates and without any downstream regulation.