The SP40 and SP50 are available with the option of externally-operated retracting shoes to allow non-intrusive cleaning in CIP applications.
- 3A and FDA certified
- For sanitary processes or regular cleaning of process lines
- Rotor shoes retract automatically to allow full velocity hose cleaning
- Retraction can be manual, electrical or pneumatic.
- Food approved NBR pump hose, with food grade lubricant
- Stainless steel sanitary connectors range includes DIN, ASA or JIS
- SP40 CIP flow rates up to 42 gpm, pressures up to 230 psi
- SP50 CIP flow rates up to 77 gpm, pressures up to 230 psi
- Sterilization temperature 250F (120C) maximum