Good News… a pump with no seals or valves to wear, clog, or leak
Bredel is the world’s leading manufacturer of peristaltic pumps with the largest range of pumps and pump element materials. Today Bredel has more than 100,000 peristaltic pumps working non-stop around the globe. With operating pressures up to 232 psi and flow rates up to approximately 475 GPM, Bredel hose pumps save time and money by successfully handling the toughest applications in a broad range of industries.
The pumping action results from alternately compressing and relaxing a machined hose between the pump housing and the compressing shoes. The fluid ahead of the shoe is pushed towards the discharge while the rebounding hose behind the shoe draws more fluid in. With 100% compression at all times, the pump does not slip, providing unbeatable metering accuracy and pressure performance. With no pump seals, seats or valves, abrasive slurries are no problem. With the fluid contacting only the inner wall of the hose, the pump is perfect for aggressive chemicals.
Save time and money
High maintenance diaphragm, rotary lobe, or progressive cavity pumps can’t match the rugged, reliable 24/7 dependability of the Bredel Series:
- No ancillary equipment, check valves or sealing water flush systems
- Pumps abrasive slurries, corrosive acids, large solids and gaseous liquids with ease
- Ideal for high viscosity or shear sensitive product
- Run-dry indefinitely without damage
- EHEDG certified
- Minimal maintenance – just change the hose
- Suction lift capability up to 9.5 metres and self-priming
- ±1% metering accuracy