The Watson-Marlow MasoSine pump is a highly reliable and economical Positive Displacement Pump for sanitary and industrial applications. Our exclusive sinusoidal rotor overcomes the limitations of conventional rotary lobe pumps to produce powerful suction with low shear, low pulsation, and gentle handling…all with simple and fast maintenance and 3-A certification.
The MR is a medium duty sanitary pump.
• Flows to 91,000 litre/hour (400 US gpm)
• Pressures to 10.3 bar (150 psi)
Typical applications; Cheese, curd, cottage cheese, yogurt, concentrates, beer, wort, yeast, batter, fillings, stews, deli salads, chocolate, and caramel.
- Exclusive sinusoidial rotor for gentle, low shear product handling
- Pulls vacuum lifts to 9m (30 feet) of water (28” Hg) and safely pumps highly viscous products
- Single rotor design results in very low pulsation
- Large pumping chambers for fragile particulates preserves and maintains product integrity
- Simple design equals economical in-line maintenance and cleaning
- 3A Certified means reliable, safe service