Aseptic version of the Waukesha Cherry-Burrell 200 Series Heavy-Duty Sanitary Centrifugal Pumps. Sterile steam at every potential entry point blocks contaminated air or liquid.
- Full steam trace around pump cover, seal chamber and ferrules
- An exclusive steam trace on the clamp itself
- Compression fittings on each side of the head that feed steam for the ring around the back plate
- Direct steam intrusion in the seal area
- Carbon Purebide seal material
- Holes in back plate between vanes equalize pressure and permit thorough cleaning
- Pedestal or close-coupled configurations