Specifically designed for re-circulating service in reverse osmosis and other membrane systems, the 200MS Series multistage pumps offer lower start-up and run costs due to the high efficiency, two impeller design. These pumps produce a smooth, constant flow rate that reduces RO membrane fouling. They include many of the features of the 200 Series pumps, including strong investment cast impellers, low NPSH requirements and tighter running clearances.
- Rated up to 1250 psi maximum pump casing pressure when pumps are placed in series
- Maximum differential pressure 250 psi (based on water)
- Sanitary 3A construction for food and dairy processing; wet ends 316L stainless steel
- Low NPSHR investment cast impeller features 5 bladed, open design for easy CIP and gentle product handling
- Heavy duty cast iron bearing frame keeps shaft rigid and concentric for long seal and bearing life
- Balanced, water flush, double shaft seal standard