The 200LR Series Liquid Ring Pump handles products with entrained air as well as maintaining its prime when other pumps become air bound. This feature makes the 200LR the best choice for complete emptying of tanks and lines during normal processes or CIP.
In addition to being an excellent CIP return pump, the 200LR can run in either direction, making it possible to fill or empty tanks with the same pump.
The 200LR Series Offers:
- Less overhead space needed due to both suction and discharge ports being on the front cover.
- Same seal(s) as used in 200 Series Centrifugal Pumps.
- Reduced noise levels.
- Stainless steel motor adapter is standard.
- JM Motor and no stub shaft eliminates need to check TIR (Total Indicated Runout).
- CIP Return
- Liquid Eggs
- Glycerin Transfer
- Cheese Whey
- Serum Whey
- Products with Viscosities up to 520 CPS
- All product contact surfaces are 316L stainless steel with 32Ra finish.
- Single or double mechanical seal available (size and materials same as WCB’s 200 Series Centrifugal Pumps).
- Optional 25 or 20 Ra and/or electropolish product surfaces available.
- Optional 1″ casing drain with 1″ S-clamp connection available
- Fluorocarbon elastomers standard. EPDM and silicone optional. All are FDA compliant per 21CFR177.2600