Since 1972, Liquiflo has manufactured high-quality Gear Pumps and Centrifugal Pumps, specifically designed to meet the demanding needs of the chemical industry. Liquiflo pumps are made from high-alloy materials such as 316 Stainless Steel, Alloy-C, Alloy-20 and Titanium. By offering a large selection of corrosion-resistant internal materials and multiple sealing options – such as mechanical seals and magnetic-drives – Liquiflo pumps are capable of pumping a wide range of chemicals – including acids, caustics, solvents and polymers – over a wide range of conditions.
Gear pumps are self-priming positive displacement pumps that produce a non-pulsating flow and require lower NPSH (net positive suction head) to operate. They are ideal for metering applications and for pumping nonabrasive, viscous liquids at high differential pressures. Liquiflo has extended the useful range of gear pumps into low-viscosity fluids by using a wide variety of non-metallic, self-lubricating components. Liquiflo gear pumps have handled thousands of difficult chemicals and have been successfully applied in many difficult pumping situations, including high-viscosity, high-pressure and high-temperature applications.
Liquiflo gear pumps are a popular alternative to other pumping technologies, such as Diaphragm pumps, Progressive Cavity pumps, Peristaltic pumps and Piston metering pumps. Gear pumps are an alternative to Diaphragm pumps because they do not pulse or require an expensive air source to operate. For metering applications, they do not require pulsation dampeners or other ancillary equipment. In continuous duty applications, they generally last longer than Diaphragm, Progressive Cavity or Peristaltic pumps, which require frequent part replacement, such as diaphragms, stators, rotors or hoses. Gear pumps have a simple principle of operation which makes them easy to understand and repair.
Liquiflo offers a large selection of standard pumps, kits, parts, options and accessories, which are available for immediate delivery. In addition, Liquiflo can customize pumps to meet your specific needs.
Who is LIQUIFLO?
LIQUIFLO Equipment Company is a division of Picut Industries, a privately owned conglomerate of companies that produces precision products for the chemical, aerospace, automotive, electronics and commercial manufacturing industries. (For more information on Picut Industries, please refer to the following website: www.picutindustries.com)
Headquartered in Garwood, NJ, LIQUIFLO is an international company that engineers, manufacturers and markets sealed and mag-drive gear pumps and centrifugal pumps.
Since 1972, LIQUIFLO has manufactured high-alloy gear pumps and centrifugal pumps – designed specifically to meet the demanding needs of the chemical processing industry. LIQUIFLO gear pumps have handled thousands of difficult chemicals and have been successfully applied in many difficult pumping situations, including high-viscosity, high-pressure and high-temperature applications.
One of LIQUIFLO’S best achievements is the application of gear pumps to low-viscosity fluids by using a wide variety of non-metallic, self-lubricating components. In addition, LIQUIFLO was one of the first companies to apply magnetic-drive technology to gear pumps. By focusing mainly on chemical applications, LIQUIFLO has earned the reputation as one of the world’s leading pump companies.
Why choose LIQUIFLO?
- For decades, LIQUIFLO has led the field in engineered pumps designed to meet customer needs for metering, circulation and transfer of process fluids. Our pumps provide high reliability for handling difficult services, including high-temperature, low-flow and indefinite dry-running. The benefits to the customer include increased uptime, high operational effectiveness and less frequent service requirements.
- LIQUIFLO has extensive experience pumping thousands of difficult chemicals including acids, caustics, corrosive salts, solvents, polymers, viscous fluids and toxic, noxious and hazardous liquids.
- LIQUIFLO offers a wide selection of gear and centrifugal pumps to handle a variety of chemical applications.
- 51 standard pump models are available. In addition, LIQUIFLO can custom engineer pumps to meet your specific requirements.
- Most LIQUIFLO pumps models have the choice of any sealing, mounting or port configurations: Sealed vs. Mag-drive; long-coupled vs. close-coupled; threaded vs. flanged ports.
- LIQUIFLO offers a large selection of ancillary options and accessories. These include repair kits, cartridges, flanges, sanitary fittings, temperature-control jackets, relief valves, motors, variable speed drives, gearboxes, base plates, the power frame and S-adapter.
- LIQUIFLO’S conscientious and efficient manufacturing procedures ensure that quality products will reach the customer in the fastest time possible. Standard pumps, cartridges, kits and parts are typically shipped within 1 to 3 workdays.
- LIQUIFLO’S improved full-color product literature and customer support material are available for viewing, printing and downloading. Available documents include the Product Catalog, Condensed Product Guide, brochures, information sheets, sell sheets, product manuals, specification charts, performance curves, dimensional drawings, Application Notes, the Chemical Resistance Chart and the Application Data Sheet.
- LIQUIFLO offers the following special options: custom assemblies, certified or custom drawings, Certificate of Conformance, Foundry Certified Material Test Reports, witnessed performance and hydrostatic testing, and custom tagging.