Progressive plunger systems lubricate many points, one after another. A pump moves grease or oil to the lubrication point via progressive metering valves. Modular Lube valves are custom-sized for each series of lubrication points and can be serviced without disturbing the primary installation. Equipped with the proper accessories, the system can also detect lubricant blockage.
- Add or delete lubrication points without disturbing existing piping.
- Requires less piping and tubing, reducing costs
- Close piston-to-valve tolerances assure a positive stall against blockages
- Modular concept allows faster changing of metering valve size
Single-line parallel automated lubrication systems for grease and oil
Systems can service one machine, different zones on machines, or even several separate machines. Regardless of the application, the central pump station automatically delivers lubricant through a single supply line to the injectors. Each injector serves only one lubrication point and may be accurately adjusted to deliver the precise amount of grease or oil required.
Centro-Matic systems can be designed with air-operated, electric, manual or hydraulic pumps.
- Easy to understand, install and maintain
- Powerful pump units for large-scale systems
- Injectors are externally adjustable for the correct amount of lubricant