The Watson-Marlow MasoSine pump is a highly reliable and economical Positive Displacement Pump for sanitary and industrial applications. Our exclusive sinusoidal rotor overcomes the limitations of conventional rotary lobe pumps to produce powerful suction with low shear, low pulsation, and gentle handling…all with simple and fast maintenance and 3-A certification.
SPS pumps are for sanitary and industrial applications.
- Capacity: to 400 US gpm (91.2 m³/hr)
- Pressures to 15 bar (217 psi)
Typical services: Silicone, silicone adhesives, monomers, polymers, latex, gelatin, and resins.
- Exclusive sinusoidial rotor for gentle, low shear product handling
- Heavy duty construction handles high-pressure applications
- Pulls vacuum lifts to 30 feet of water (28” Hg); safely pumps highly viscous products
- Single rotor design for very low pulsation
- Large pumping chambers for fragile particulates that preserves and maintains product integrity
- Simple design with economical in-line maintenance and cleaning