Specifically designed for re-circulating service in reverse osmosis and other membrane systems. Equipped with balanced double shaft seal with buffer fluid ports on top and bottom for complete removal of air/vapor from seal chamber.
- Rated up to 700 psi maximum pump casing pressure (at discharge)
- Maximum differential pressure 150 psi (based on water)
- Sanitary construction for food and dairy processing service
- Large, long-life bearings with non-wearing labyrinth seals
- 316L stainless steel impeller and shaft; 17-4PH stainless steel casing
- Motor flange adapter reduces coupling wear